Maxpedition 5" Flashlight Sheath
MAXPEDITION created the 4" and 5" Tube Sheath models. These versatile sheaths, equipped with lateral elastic retention, also fit a multitude of flush or flared bezel torches from all major manufacturers. Rather than having the cost-cutting crimped bottoms like most other sheaths, Maxpedition Tube Sheaths have 1.1" diameter throughout, all the way to the base, greatly augmenting carrying capacity, versatility and accessibility. Maxpedition Tube Sheaths are slim, saving precious space on web gear or belt. A secure Hook & Loop lid provides full range of length adjustability while the grommeted bottom provides quick drainage and shine through functionality.
- Attach: one (1) 3" TacTie Attachment Strap (sold separately) used for modular attachment onto ALICE, MOLLE/PALS, Maxpedition webbing
- Props in product photos are not included
- Overall size: 2"(L) x 1.5"(W) x 6"(H)
- Belt: 3" Closed Loop
- 1000-Denier water and abrasion resistant light-weight ballistic nylon fabric
- Triple polyurethane coated for water resistance
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Internal seams taped and finished
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X" stitched for added strength
- Teflon fabric protector for grime resistance and easy maintenance
- MAXPEDITION's nylon fabric is treated with Teflon for superb water and grime resistance.
- To clean, simply wipe down with a damp cloth. Allow gear to dry naturally.
- Do not machine wash.
- Do not use detergent or bleach.
We ship from our own stock, held in our UK warehouse. Place your order by 15:30 London time for same-day dispatch.
Orders over £30 ship free of charge.
Orders below £200 ship for £6.00
Order above £200 ship free of charge.
Rest of World
£12.50 shipping on all orders
Call us on 029 2167 1421 or Contact Us